Terms and Conditions Sections
Terms and Conditions
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website: www.hydratech.co.uk (each herein referred to as "our site").
1. Who we are and how to contact us
This website is operated by Liquitherm Technologies Group Limited ("we" / "us"), a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with number 03651123 and registered office at Europa Way, Swansea West Business Park, Fforestfach, Swansea, SA5 4AJ.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our support line 01792 572290 (during office hours).
2. By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
3. There are other terms that may apply to you
If you are a consumer and you purchase goods and/or services from our site, our Consumer Terms and Conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
If you are a business and you purchase goods and/or services from our site, our Business Terms and Conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
Not sure which terms will apply to you?
- A business customer is "a person acting for purposes relating to that person's business, whether acting personally or through another person acting in the trader's name, or on the trader's behalf", and "business" includes a trade, craft or profession (as set out in regulation 2(1), Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008).
- All other customers will be consumers.
4. We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs, and our business priorities and requirements.
6. We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
7. We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
8. You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
9. How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
10. Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
If you are a consumer and purchase products from us, the above disclaimers shall not affect your statutory rights.
11. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
12. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Consumer Terms and Conditions of supply Consumer Terms and Conditions and Business Terms and Conditions of supply Business Terms and Conditions.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under, or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use our site
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue
- business interruption
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage
If you are a consumer user:
You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13. How we may use your personal information
14. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
15. Rules about linking to our site.
You may link to our home page provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to, or make any use of the content on our site other than that set out above,
please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
17. Our trade marks are registered
|Hydratech||United Kingdom & European Union|
|Coolflow||United Kingdom & European Union|
|Thermox||United Kingdom & European Union|
|Solaris||United Kingdom & European Union|
|Thermaflow||United Kingdom & European Union|
|Biotherm||United Kingdom & European Union|
|Sureflow||United Kingdom & European Union|
|Purachem||United Kingdom & European Union|
The table above outlines the trademarks registered to Liquitherm Technologies Group Limited.
The above trademark must not be used unless approval has been given by us, or they are part of materials you are permitted to use as outlined in How you may use material on our site.