This policy covers all individuals whose personal data is collected and processed by Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Under GDPR personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
The company will collect and process personal data of individuals when these individuals interact with it and its products and when they purchase goods and services from the company. To maintain the quality of our products and services, we will also retain and process records relating to contact we have had with individuals and the products and services that we have provided. We may use this information to identify ways in which the company could assist individuals. It may be necessary for individuals to provide the company with information relating to specific issues or projects that it is advising on. The company will retain and process this information to provide the correct product or relevant service to the individual. We will not disclose any information regarding individuals to third parties unless prior consent is gained from the individual or where we are required to do so by law
All employees of Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd who interact with individuals are responsible for ensuring that this policy is drawn to their attention and their consent to the processing of their data is obtained.
3. The Policy
Who we are
Liquitherm Technologies Group Limited is a limited liability company, registered in England and Wales, registration number 03651123, VAT Number 801113401; Registered Office: Europa Way, Fforestfach, Swansea, SA5 4AJ.
Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd takes the privacy of individuals very seriously. This policy is intended to inform individuals of their rights and answer any questions that they may have regarding their personal data and how it is processed.
What information is collected?
The company collects, stores and processes information about individuals if they use the company’s websites or interact with the company in relation to products and services that it may offer. This data includes:
- Email address
- Company name
- Job title
- Contact Number
- Business Addresses
- Previous purchase history
- Credit terms
- Payment information
- Details about invoices and deliveries
- Website visits
- Any other information that may be provided whilst interacting with the company
What is the information used for?
Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd will process the data that it collects for the following purposes:
- To establish and fulfil a contract with the individual to provide products or services
- To comply with applicable laws or regulations
- Communicating information relating to products and services based on individuals’ preferences
- Contacting individuals in connection with orders that they have received
- Communicating changes or updates applicable to the individual’s relationship with the company
- To improve products, services, content and websites, both online and offline in line with the company’s legitimate interests
- If the individual provides a credit or debit card as a payment method, the company may use third party POS payment providers in order to check the validity of this information
- To inform individuals whom may have a legitimate interest, of products or services offered by the company
- Monitoring of company website and online services usage
- In order to protect the company’s legitimate business interests and legal rights.
- With the consent of individuals to respond to complaints or comments that the company receives from individuals
What is the legal basis for processing the personal data?
- Legitimate interests
An individual may withdraw consent at any time by unsubscribing to any marketing communications; logging into your preference centre or contacting the privacy team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing of personal data
How long will personal data be retained?
Where is personal data stored?
Personal data that is collected by Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd from individuals is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA) and also outside of the EEA. Storage of data outside of the EEA is handled by third party companies acting on behalf of Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd that undertake services on their behalf, these third party companies operate under Binding Corporate Rules, The EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or EU Standard Contractual Clauses all of which are approved by the European Commission.
Rights of individuals
Whilst Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd is in possession of or processes personal data, the individual has the following rights:
- Right to access – an individual has the right to request a copy of information that Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd holds about them
- Right to rectification – an individual has the right to request that any inaccurate or incomplete data that Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd holds be corrected
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances individuals have the right to request that Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd erase data from its records
- Right to restriction of processing – under certain circumstances individuals have the right to request that Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd restrict the processing of data.
- Right to portability – an individual has the right to request that data held by Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd be transferred to another organisation
- Right to object – an individual has the right to object to certain types of processing, for example direct marketing
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – an individual has the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
All requests from individuals will be dealt with in a timely manner without delay, Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd will look to respond within one month of receiving the formal request. All requests are subject to the verification of the individual’s identity
No personal information provided to Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd is ever stored in cookies that are issued by the websites.
Cookies stored on an individuals computer or device can be removed at anytime. In order to do this the individual should refer to the operating system’s instructions
How are cookies used?
Cookies used by Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd:
These cookies assist the company to improve its website. They allow the company to gather insights into the performance of the website and how individuals interact with it. All information collected is anonymous and statistical.
These cookies help to keep the visit secure.
Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd uses these cookies to ensure that all visits to the website are as smooth as possible, they allow the company to identify devices that use the websites and not treat them as new visitors each time they go to a different area of a website
How to delete or reject cookies?
An individual does not have to accept cookies and they can if they so wish choose to delete, reject or block the cookies at any time. If an individual is uncertain of the process to do this they should consult the instructions for their device’s operating system.
If an individual chooses to block cookies this may lead to lack of access to certain areas of the websites and lack of functionality in relation to certain features of the websites.
Third party cookies, beacons and tracking code
Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd utilise third party marketing partners to help improve its websites, monitor the performance of the website and to improve products and services that the company offers.
These third party marketing partners may use assorted technologies to collect and store information when individuals use the company websites or interact with the company through an email sent to them by the company.
In the event that an individual wishes to make a complaint regarding how their personal data is processed by Liquitherm Technologies Ltd (or third parties acting on its behalf), or how a complaint has been handled, the individual has the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office and Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd’s privacy team.
Liquitherm Technologies Group Ltd